Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Will a Pacer bench seat fit a Gremlin??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Will a Pacer bench seat fit a Gremlin??

I might be wrong but I think the Pacer seat would be too wide. Your right a Hornet or a Concord seat would fit with no problem. Good luck finding anything in decent shape.
Terry

Steve Olinger <olinger@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
HI,
Will a Pacer bench seat fit a Gremlin? My son wants a bench seat
in his 77 Gremlin and so far all I have found is one in a Pacer at a
local scrap yard. Will it fit? I think a Hornet 2 dr would but so far I
haven't found one. email oliner@shentel.net
thanks for you help
Steve

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage. __._,_.___