[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Luggage Rack Clips

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Luggage Rack Clips

Thanks Luke.  Got an afterthought question....  How
many clips per strip, 3 or 4?  I took them off a
salvage yard Gremlin about 4 years ago and don't
remember.

Thanks

-Bill
Dallas, TX

--- BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

              Messages
1a.
                       Re: Luggage Rack Clips
    Posted by:      "Luke Wardwell"
horneteer2@xxxxxxxxx
    horneteer2                             Wed Nov 28,
2007 5:24 pm        (PST)                    Yup those
look like the ones that hold on the strips to the roof
rack on my Sportabout.
  I had a hard time removing them without breaking
them. That is why I tried it first on my parts car. I
got the hang of it, so I thought it would be ok for
the guy who painted my car to do it.    Wrong.     He
put it back together ok except the front one. I
couldnt find any replacement ones , so that is why
mine is glued on there.
  It is hard to keep the tab on the body from being
ripped off with the retainer on the trim.
  I'll try to get some from the site you found. Thanks
                            Luke

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: