From: lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 11:48:44 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] P/S 'A' Pillar trim Piece Needed + brake ?

Okay, so I had a "blonde" moment.....how proud I was - putting the
finishing touches on the interior of the Gremlin. I only had a couple
of pieces left to repaint or touch up to complete the interior. The
passenger side 'A' pillar trim piece was broken on the end, so I had
a perfect replacement piece to use in its place. After setting up the
paint gun, prepping all the trim pieces, and painting each one to
perfection, I began the installation. All was happy and bright
until....the trim piece didn't fit? WTF? Yes, it was the proper
part...but it fits the DRIVER'S side!!! Does anyone have a spare
PASSENGER side 'A' pillar trim piece? Color does not matter, I just
need it in good, usable unbroken condition. Please email me privately
with your price plus shipping.

On a better note, I am coming along with the brake lines. It is slow
having to hand bend each line, but it is great to know that I will
have all new brake lines throughout. The proportioning valve now
lives on the passenger side fender. I hope it works properly with the
disc/drum set up - who has set up the front disc/rear drum using a 9"
Ford rearend (11" drums; 10" discs)? What did you use in your set up?

Thanks ~Lu~

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. __._,_.___