[BaadAssGremlins] SFI certified 401 flexplates..anybody try one yet?

[BaadAssGremlins] SFI certified 401 flexplates..anybody try one yet?

Anybody buy/try out the new SFI rated 401 flexplates? Supposed to be
certified to 8,000 rpm and 800 HP!! I ordered one from Mad Dog Racing
in Florida. Arrived today. Looks to be a real well made piece.
Question....last year i had my 401 machined/bored/balanced...etc with a
STOCK replacement after market flexplate. I haven't assembled the
engine yet. Can i just have my new SFI flexplate balance matched to the
other one or will this require a complete rebalance of the rotating asy
(except the rods of course)??? Dumb question...i'm fairly sure. Need to
get it all assembled and in my Grem! I had a custom Engle hyd flat
tappet cam ground for it. My Indy SR heads were pocket
ported/flowed/gasket matched.
Thankyou,Joe

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional