Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Friends new Festiva

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Friends new Festiva

In a message dated 11/14/2007 6:47:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, onree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have three Eagles, three Gremlins, and a Rambler. I love my AMC cars

I also love my Festiva, my SAAB, and my Toyota Previa.
I think it is really SAD when people have to express their love for AMCs by calling everything else a piece of shit. There are a lot of good cars out there. Believe it or not, some of them are even foreign. And there's a lot more to "performance" than quarter mile time/speed.
Onree in Nebraska
Quarter mile owns brudduh! ALL Gremlins that aren't V8 pwd hot rods or drag cars are nothing but Gremlins with potential to be built into one MUUHAHAHAHAAAA.I don't call other makes a p.o.s.but the Festiva was junk dude.the only decent one is Jay Leno's SHOGUN Festiva.
Bart