RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Friends new Festiva

Check out www.fordfestiva.com it’s a great festy community, tell your buddy to join as well.

From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Luke Wardwell
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 6:10 PM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Friends new Festiva

Hi there,

A friend of mine just purchased a 1988 Festiva L he found on Craigs List for $400

It has only 89k miles on it. It is red with a 4 speed.

He had a butt load of brake work done to it,and I rode with him in its maiden voyage of 200 miles round trip to a youth camp last weekend.

It didnt miss a beat. I was impressed. Especially when we found out how much better it handled around sharp corners when we both leaned.

He has owned 2 previous Festivas. A 1989 and a 1993. He got around 300k out each of them.

He has plans to customize his. He named his "Torchwood" from the Dr. Who tv shows.

He almost has me convinced to get one...I'll see

Right now I have other projects.

I just thought I'd let you know.                                                  Luke