[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Oh..good GAWD :(

That guy has several different things wrong with him
1- way to much money on his hands
2- obviously wasnt getting enough attention just with the gto, my
gremlin non running gets plenty of attention by itself.

What kind of compression would he be running to need 2 superchargers?
4:1???  probably the same ratio as in his rearend. haha

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@...> wrote:

> Reminds me of this:

http://www.motortopia.com/files/5960/album_mopar_and_plymonth/46645556