Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: find the Gremmy

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: find the Gremmy

Sorry about that. I knew it would be sad to show this pic.
Just imagine it has been about 10 miles from my house and the guy was not very nice about letting people in. All he cares about is money. I was able to snag afew parts for my Hornet acouple years ago.
I saw Camaros, a Charger, afew Cudas, 6 or so Hornets, 2 Gremmys, 4 Pacers, and numerous cars I had never seen before, just in pictures.
He said he'd call me when he set a couple AMCs aside for me to strip, but he that was a month ago.

Tom H <bigrigbear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Damn Luke,
That hurts!
I not only have a Gremlin, but a 73 Satellite Sebring (next to Gremlin on right).
Just about everythings getting crushed now to be reincarnated as a Chinese appliance.
I went junkyarding last weekend to San Jose CA....  4 yards = 3 AMC...kinda, 1 was a 52 Nash.  68 American and a 70 Hornet.   Pick n Pull guy didnt even know what an AMC was when I asked if they had anything!

Tom