Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Digest Number 2440

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Digest Number 2440

Thanks for the tip.  I've been there before but that
was before I got my Gremlin some 5 years ago.  It
hurts to even acknowledge that I've had mine that long
and still haven't finished BUT!, by this spring
(hopefully).  Anyway, I'll make a trip up there again
though I hear CTC is one of the most expensive places
to pick up parts.

Thanks.

BLDFW
Dallas, TX

--- BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

---------------------------------
  HiPo Gremlins,Hornets,Concords & Spirits
HiPo Gremlins,Hornets,Concords & Spirits
       Messages In This Digest      (2
Messages)

1a.
      Reclineable bucket seats  From:       BLDFW

1b.
      Re: Reclineable bucket seats  From:       Eddie
Stakes
               View All Topics | Create New Topic

              Messages
1a.
                       Reclineable bucket seats
      Posted by:      "BLDFW"
bldfw@xxxxxxxxx
bldfw                             Fri Nov 2, 2007 8:03
am        (PST)                    Do some more
networking here....

Anyone know of a Dallas area source of two decent
reclining bucket seats for my '72 Gremlin project?

Fixed back would not work for me.

Thanks.

Bill
Dallas, Tx

                             Back to top
                                     Reply to sender
        |                      Reply to group
                      Messages in this topic
 (2)

1b.
                       Re: Reclineable bucket seats
          Posted by:      "Eddie Stakes"
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                eddiestakes
 Fri Nov 2, 2007 9:20 am        (PST)
  Go up to CTC Autoranch in Sanger, Texas. They should
be able to help you.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
email reply currently 5-9 days
8-19 day reply times, just call!
> Anyone know of a Dallas area source of two decent
> reclining bucket seats for my '72 Gremlin project?
>
> Fixed back would not work for me.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Bill
> Dallas, Tx
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

                             Back to top
                                     Reply to sender
        |                      Reply to group
                      Messages in this topic
 (2)

                                         Recent
Activity

              2
    New Members

                    Visit Your Group

    Y! Sports for TV

Game Day Companion

Live fantasy league

& game stats on TV.

                                          Yahoo!

Start Searching

Find exactly

what you want.

                                          Popular Y!
Groups

Is your group one?

Check it out and

see.

                                    Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a
specific message in the Daily Digest.

             Create New Topic     |          Visit
Your Group on the Web
            Messages        |    Files        |
Photos        |    Links        |    Database        |
   Polls        |    Members        |    Calendar

    Change settings via email: Switch delivery to
Individual | Switch format to Traditional
          Visit Your Group     |          Yahoo!
Groups Terms of Use     |          Unsubscribe

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)