Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: find the Gremmy

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: find the Gremmy

Onree
I wish I had a slant 6 in my 73 Satellite Sebring Plus.  Mine is a 440 and gets about 7 to 8 mpg....  Oh, and it like premium (currently 3.80 at the Chevron down the street) to boot!
Very seriously thinking of selling it to finance my Gremlin restoration.
Anyone want a completely rust-free Calif car w. 88K (not 188) on her???
Tom