Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis to the white courtesy phone please

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis to the white courtesy phone please

Bart,
 I am currently lost I am trying to find myself and in the mean time hope to have your hood made in the next few weeks.
 I have been busy trying to pull myself from financial troubles. I am an idiot when it comes to finances but I am now being rehabilitated.
 Davis

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hey Davis,you still out there ? I was wondering about the progress of my hood? Please let me know
Thanks
Bart