Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Rear End

Hmmm   I'll have to go back to that junkyard and see if that late 50s Ford had a rear in it or not. I am debating if I want to put the '68 Bronco rear in my Hornet or my Ranger.
Isn't the bolt pattern larger than the standard AMC bolt pattern?
I have a Dodge pickup bed trailer made from a '68 or so half ton. I wonder if that rear would fit. It looks similiar to a 9 inch Ford. Is it an 8 3/4 ?
Also would a Granada rear fit in a Hornet?
I also have a sad story of all the old iron crushed near me. Some had been sitting there since the 50s. The owner got greedy and had it all crushed.  Hmmmm   $240 for scrap or $400 parts. You know the story. I will try to check and see of he saved acouple AMCs for me to pick over.

Tim Kottman <timkott@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The rear end i have i was told was from a B body and it is a little wider but if your running
aftermarket wheels it really isnt that bad. you can easily adjust for it. but i agree using a
9" would be much cheaper and easier.