1a.

Rear End

Posted by: "kiel.lampe" kiel.lampe@xxxxxxxxx   kiel.lampe

Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:43 pm (PST)

Hello all, I appreciate all who gave suggestions on how to build my
360. I did purchase it - a 1982 or so AMC 360 complete with a 904
transmission all ready beefed up. I'm thinking:

Edelbrock Performer Intake, Holley 4 barrel 600cfm, hooker headers,
still not sure on cam and lifters. It's going to be street mainly for
having lots of fun, maybe the occasional strip. Any input?

<>

CRANE CAMS has a drop in Roller Lifter Camshaft Kit for the AMC V8.

Choose your rear end gearing / Tire size / Trans Gearing / Vehicle Weight / Compression Ratio -
include Intake / Carb info. - they'll spin a cam for your application.

Jay