Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet Hatchback 1/4 panel

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet Hatchback 1/4 panel

I am in Apple Valley. Yeah its Chilly...I worked on my
Gremmie today and it was wet and nasty. Not fun car
working weather when you work on it outside. The
Gremlin is stored in Milaca.

--- Bradley Jones <wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Where in MN are you? There's a few of us freezing
> our butts off here.
>   Brad in Owatonna
>
> Kevin Hauser <grinding_gremlin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>           Hmmmmm, being a Minnesotan...California
> sounds kinda
> nice right about now. :-)
> --- Tom H <bigrigbear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Speaking of Hornets...
> > Pick N Pull (discount junkyard chain) in STOCKTON
> CA
> > has a nice 74 , 232/auto and a 84 Eagle wagon
> > 258/auto. Lots of good rust free parts for anyone
> > in
> > nORTHERN cALIF...

> Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV. Watch
> previews, get listings, and more!
> http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658

> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and
> hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: