[RE][BaadAssGremlins] New Gremlin Progress Pix

[RE][BaadAssGremlins] New Gremlin Progress Pix

Hi Lu

 Great pics , I realy like the Dash cluster , never seen one like it.

But then again I don't get out much,lol

Car is looking good & sounds like your moving along pretty good.

Bill   aka;/ Grandmas Grape