From: Todd Tomason <jayscore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: baadassgremlins <baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2007 7:44:02 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Harmonic Balancer

Professional Products is making a nice harmonic balancer.  It comes with three
sets of weights for the 304, 360, and 401, or you can leave the weights off
if you are running neutral balance.  It also has timing marks right on the
balancer.  It was about $100 from Randy Guynn at Performance American Style
(http://performancea mstyle.com/).  This was cheaper than getting my old one
rebuilt.  My son saw it in Hot Rod in their new parts section several months
back.  Here's the vendor website:

http://www.professi onal-products. com/dampersProdu ctAMC.php

Todd

Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with Yahoo! Autos. __._,_.___