Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet Hatchback 1/4 panel

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet Hatchback 1/4 panel

Try this guy. says it has upper bondo
Bud's Salvage USA-OK(Aline) E-mail 1-800-375-2837 1-580-463-2424

cota2472000 <aermacchi250@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello People
I just joined this group tonight.
I've owned my 73 Hornet X Hatchback since 77.I'm in need of a
RH rear Quarter panel for it.Between myself and outside help i plan
on getting this car back on the road next year.(I miss being in this car)
Thank's for any help
Mike

Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links. __._,_.___