Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMO SE Regional Show Pix

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMO SE Regional Show Pix

Thanks Bill. I need to get some new photos of my
Gremlin in my file. I'm busy with school issues (son)
and actually getting to work on the car (yeah!). Which
leads to the next obvious answer - nope, have yet to
finish the mini Gremmie model of my car! It is still
in the box, engine & body are done but I haven't
finished the interior. I'm concentrating on getting
the 1:1 scale done right now. It's getting closer to
start up. I put the power steering gear box (bought at
show) and pump on yesterday. Finished up the
transmission linkage and got the column shift
delineations correct for the 727. ~Lu~
--- Bill Mason <grandmas_grape@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Lu ____ great Photos ! Thanks for sharing---
>
> Had a look into Your photo page also. No new ones of
> the Grem ?
> Did you get the MotoMax model Built ?
>
> Bill aka;/ Grandmas_Grape
>
> In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333"
> <lumina333@...> wrote:
> >
> > I just set up a new file folder with some show
> photos for BAG to
> enjoy.
> > As usual, there were plenty of nice folks there
> and some great cars.
> > The "WhatIfX" was there - a Javelin/AMX prototype
> - very cool. I
> > invited the guy in the yellow Gremlin to join this
> group. Plenty of
> > great parts at good prices. Nice job, PeachState
> AMO club! Thank you!
> > ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional