[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where is Davis Martin?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where is Davis Martin?

Davis is around just busy.  I have a part im waiting on too.  Talked to him a while back and he
was extremely busy and had very little time.  Just keep on his ass and he'll get what you
need.  Try calling him yet?  Ive got his number if you need it. just send me an email
timkott@xxxxxxxxx

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Kevin" <grinding_gremlin@...> wrote:

> Anybody hear from Davis lately? I bought a spacer from him which he
> said he was going to send me but I haven't heard or seen anything yet.
> The check was cashed Sept. 12th, where's my spacer dude?
>
> Kevin

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: