[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMO SE Regional Show Pix

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMO SE Regional Show Pix

Lu, nice pics and looked like a good show. The pic of the window
sticker was good!  I normally try to make it to all the AMO and larger
AMC shows around the states but could not get away for this one, wish I
could have been there. I've been following your progress also, keep up
the good work, it takes time. Hopefully my 73 will be done with the
ground up resto by spring. Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina333@...>
wrote:

> I just set up a new file folder with some show photos for BAG to
enjoy.
> As usual, there were plenty of nice folks there and some great cars.
> The "WhatIfX" was there - a Javelin/AMX prototype - very cool. I
> invited the guy in the yellow Gremlin to join this group. Plenty of
> great parts at good prices. Nice job, PeachState AMO club! Thank you!
> ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: