Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 400 turbo in a Gremmie?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 400 turbo in a Gremmie?

Yep that's odd.  I Used the same one my car came with from the factory.  It was a factory v8 car.  As a matter of fact its exactly the same as the one I have on my cj5 with a 304 and t-15.

See if anyone on the International full size jeep association can snap a pic of one from a Jeep with a amc v8 and the th400 and see if it matches to what you have.

Something weird.

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thats odd...since i tried to put the 727 plate up against the
bellhousing? It did NOT line up along the bottom?? Was a different
shape. Atleast i think it was a 727 plate. Came in the mail...since the
guy forgot to bring it to the swapmeet with the trans. Looks like a 727
plate that i have here? Thanks--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com,
Dennis jr Sinks <dsinks@...> wrote:

> I'll have to look for them.
> Joe, I reused my 998 plate. I didnt have to do anything to it to
get it to work with the AMC th400. Whats Differant about yours?

> Joe <jgray_55@...> wrote:
> What were the auction##'s for the plates? Regular 727
> plates are different. I have several of them here!!

mail, news, photos & more.
> http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC