Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Power Brake Booster Conversion

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Power Brake Booster Conversion

I appreciate that, Hal. If you see ANY, I would
suggest grabbing all of them just for future needs
whether you use them or not. Someone will need it.
They seem to be a rare commodity. Thanks! ~Lu~
--- Hal <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I hope to be doing some salvaging now that it is a
> bit
> cooler. If I find a PB set up I'll get it, my yards
> are inecpensive.
> --- "Ms L.A. Kooker" <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Thanks, Doc. BTW, how are you doing? I have that
> > dash
> > lens to send you I just keep forgetting to get it
> in
> > the mail. Please email me your address again and I
> > will post it to you. Finding a booster bracket &
> > parts
> > seems to be difficult. That guy in AZ wants $200
> for
> > the bracket alone. I will go back to a manual set
> up
> > before I pay that ransom! ~Lu~
> > --- "Mr. AMC" <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > Lu along with the master and the booster you
> will
> > > need the booster bracket and the brake pedal
> > itself
> > > and all linkage. The brake pedal and linkage
> from
> > > manual brake car are different and will not
> work.
> > > Been there done that.
> > > "Doc"

> > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.
>
> > Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.

> Hidden in Wichita Falls TX

> Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV. Watch
> previews, get listings, and more!
> http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional