[BaadAssGremlins] AMC Tent!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RARE-AMC-TENT-Hornet-X-Concord-AMX-73-73-75-76-77-78_W0QQitemZ150160703674QQihZ005QQcategoryZ42606QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

if link above breaks, look up on www.ebay.com item number 150160703674

That is one of the coolest Group 15 Accessories AMC ever made (my opinion!)
and could be had for all 73-80 Hornet and Concord hatchbacks. The lady who
is selling it asked for some photos of one on a car and well, the photos in
the auction are from several of my Group 15 Illustrated catalogs; quite
neat, especialy on the white 77 Hornet AMX!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx