Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 400 turbo in a Gremmie?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 400 turbo in a Gremmie?

I used a Lokar Electronic Kick down cable that fits any Th400.
Its was Super Super Easy to attach and has a simple 2 wire hook up.  I think I paid $70 for it shipped.  I recommend their Universial Throttle cable as well.  Its a very nice set up and again Very easy to set up and use.  I think I spent maybe 1 hour setting it all up including the Throttle cable.

Heres the same one on ebait.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LOKAR-ELECTRONIC-KICKDOWN-GM-TURBO-400-STREET-ROD_W0QQitemZ260157164034QQihZ016QQcategoryZ34202QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sounds good. what did you do for the electronic
kickdown/throttle switch?? thanks,Joe

http://tv.yahoo.com/