Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: fresh cherries 1:24 74 gremlin for sale/post s

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: fresh cherries 1:24 74 gremlin for sale/post stealing

Thanks for the info. I'll give it a try.
Jason

Larry <chvyclss@xxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, jason madrigale

BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, baadass73gremlin@ wrote:
> >I got mine for a '73 Gremlin from Kennedy.
> Larry
> >
> > In a message dated 9/11/2007 11:51:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> > jasonmadrigale@ writes:
> >
> > I'm looking for a dash cluster for a 72-78 gremlin. If anyone has
> one or
> > knows how to get one
> > let me know
> > thanks
> >

> > That's great and all,but please make your own post in the
future,as
> you can
> > see you took over another's thread.
> > Bart
> >

> > ************************************** See what's new at
> http://www.aol.com
> >

> It means that I got my dash console at Kennedy American. If I
started another thread for the answer, it would have really sounded
dumb. This way the answer isn't so dumb. Just trying to give you
good info to answer your question.

> Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with
Yahoo! Autos.

Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with Yahoo! Autos. __._,_.___