Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: rocker panel replacements for 78 gremlin?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: rocker panel replacements for 78 gremlin?

Jen,
 Yes that is the same one for gremlins as well.
 Davis

paxiljunki <paxiljunki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis,

I went there first, before posting, and they only had rocker repair
panels for the AMX, Hornet, and Javelin (suspiciously all the same
part number). I guess I'll take the plunge and see what $37 gets me, eh?

Thanks for the replies!

Jen

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Davis Martin
<martin-davis@...> wrote:

> Jen,
> rockers from JC Whitney will work well for your needs
> Davis