From: "themixtoo@xxxxxxx" <themixtoo@xxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 4:13:32 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hello to All

After all these years, I can't remember. I think the T style used the same key as the doors and ignition. If the round one is different, I can't check that right now as that Gremmie is stored about 50 miles from here. I can tell you that the round (oval) head key locks the push button on my wife's Pacer, so that might be the answer. LOL  Gary