Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hello to All

Roy, I would suggest saving your money and finding a good AMC 360 for a rebuild ('72 or newer). If I'm not mistaken, a '70 304 wil not just bolt up to your '74 727 either. I don't think you can put much larger valves in those 304 heads too. Check out our website and contact Don Moyer in Mentor. He's one of our Gremlin Gu-ru's (other than me of course) at http://clubs.hemmings.com/northcoastamc   Gary 'Themix2' in Cleveland

-----Original Message-----
From: Roy <n8ypu@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 10:13 pm
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Hello to All

Hello everyone
My name is roy I live in wickliffe, oh
I own 1974 gremlin X 304 w 727
working on getting a 401 but that is a later project
currently working on a 1970 304 motor as a replacement
I have the 52 cc heads for the 304 planning on putting bigger valves in
also looking for a twin grip rear end.
also currently needing a lock cyclinder for the rear hatch it is a T
handle
anyone know where I can these
Thanks alot