Re: [BaadAssGremlins] parting out 401 jeep

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] parting out 401 jeep

send me a pic of the dash cluster
jasonmadrigale@xxxxxxxxx
thanks

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Parting out 78 Jeep Wagoneer 401/AutoP/S,P/B,Cruise,Air Tilt. Front
Clip,Dash and rolling chassis. All I need is the short block. Thanks for the
space Eddie Eric Wolfe wolfefamilyemail@netzero.net 440-655-1775
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com
www.planethoustonamx.com
email reply currently 5-9 days
8-19 day reply times, just call!

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel. __._,_.___