RE: [BaadAssGremlins] finally got my ford home and maybe you all can hel

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] finally got my ford home and maybe you all can help fin...

Thanks bart,

Heres some pics for ya that want to see it, I am tearing down the engine tho a lot of that will be taken care of this weekend, one thing real fast before the photos,

Whats a good way to get head bolts (I don’t think the engine has EVER been apart so the bolts are stuck pretty good, already snapped one) loose without snapping them, if I do owell its already going to go to a machine shop to get honed and everything.

Anyway heres a link to the pics,

http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l75/fizban1234/51%20Ford/

if you look where in the white it says my subalbums, theres a few more pics in each of them.

The pics on the first page are a cpl years old but that’s about what she looks like now.