Re: [BaadAssGremlins] *FINALLY* Some Gremlin Progress to Report!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] *FINALLY* Some Gremlin Progress to Report!

Terry,
The shock works, but the body shop busted the plastic
loop on the end of it when they installed the bracket
upside down. Now there are no replacements. Guess I'll
head to the junkyard or fab an end piece for the darn
thing. ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: