[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: "74 Gremlin Stroker

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: "74 Gremlin Stroker

Larry below wants to build a 258 STROKER, and also needs some front brake stuff, anyone that can help on either feel free to comment, thanks in advance to all who might.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx