[BaadAssGremlins] Hi Guys

I'm just posting because everyone else is tired of hearing about my
Gremlin at home. I just about have my 1973 Grem X Levis running I went
over the motor bolt by bolt. What hasn't been cleaned and painted has
been replaced with new parts. I painted the motor its original colors
so it looks factory. There is nothing like the satisfaction of a nice
crisp new looking motor under the rusty hood of a Gremmie. I ordered
the last of the new parts for under the hood from Rock Auto last night
and I should be able hear it run in about two weeks.

I kind of went backwards because I did what I could afford first; the
motor. I think typically the body is supposed to be done first. Oh
well,now I'm going to bite the bullet, kill a few credit cards or take
out a loan and have the body restored.

I feel its worth it. I'm going to use it as  promotional tool for my
web design business...or just have fun with it :-)

After this car is finished I have another '73 Grem X 258 2bbl and a
'74 Grem X 304. I'm hoping between my job and my freelance I can
restore them all.

later,

Kevin

<*> Your email settings: