Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hemmings Muscle Machines Gremmie

My copy just arrived, nice articles on our AMC's.  Gary 'Themix2'

-----Original Message-----
From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 5:33 pm
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Hemmings Muscle Machines Gremmie

Nice mention of a Gremlin a lady is running 11's with in the new Hemmings
Muscle Machines. Page 64 of the new October 2007 issue. Also mentioned in
there is the AMC Racing Team shirts I recently did (and hope I don't tun out
when these issues hit stands now or will have to make more!) and inside is a
great article about a Rebel Machine,m about 6-8 pages, sure wished they
would have used my June 68 Rebel Machine prototype photo in there however!
But nice to see a AMC is first article, not shoved in back like penile
enlargement ads! If you subscribe to this nice glossy magazine, you should
have it shortly in mail. If not, give it about a week before you can pick it
up at your friendly book stores like Barnes & Nobles or Crown Books.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com