Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Tom's interior (was Re: Nice 'retro' Hornet)

Eddie, funny you should mention the 'Denim' interiors.  At the Dick Teague show on Sunday 9-2-07 there was a 1970 Javlin with a Pier Cardan (however you spell it) interior. I don't mean just the seat, it had the headliner intact and special inserts on the door panels and the rear seat was correct too. I have seen a few of these cars before, but they were all 2nd generation, not 1st gen cars. It sure looked original to me, or someone did a really good conversion. Have you ever heard of any 'prototype' cars like this?  Gary 'Themix2'
-----Original Message-----From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>