Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Perfect girly girl car or perfect if your a fl

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Perfect girly girl car or perfect if your a flaming homo

Our club president, Scott Cambell, has the other Pink AMX. He has the documented history on the car and it's the real thing. Acording to his information, each city with a Playboy Club in 1969 had an AMX waiting at the airport for her and only the Playboy Club of St. Louis special ordered a Pink one for her to use when she was in town. I remember seeing this car in Kenosha at one of those cruise spots in 2004.   Gary 'Themix2' If you check our website at Hemmings.

-----Original Message-----
From: jwramc <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 2:13 pm
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Perfect girly girl car or perfect if your a flaming homo

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, "Eddie Stakes" >

> You know Metropolitans were painted pink, along with many Ramblers.

Yep, and in one of the Carolinas, a dealer special-ordered one '72
AMX and two Javelin-SSTs in a 1950s Rambler pink ('Coral Mist', I
think) and sold them in a special promotion. Imagine what that lone
AMX would sell for today if mint. I'd be proud to wear the 'flaming
homo' badge with that ride.

> From: "Tom H" <bigrigbear@...>

> > Unless you sell Mary Kay cosmetics Pink is a color no
> > car should be painted.

Gots-ta disagree big time! Real men drive pink Cudas...

http://midwestmopars.com/Gallery/albums/MIP2006/1970_340_Pink_Cuda_Con
vrt_rear.jpg

Of course, why choose just ONE color?...

http://midwestmopars.com/Gallery/albums/MIP2006/My_kind_of_colors.jpg