Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Tom's interior (was Re: Nice 'retro' Hornet)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Tom's interior (was Re: Nice 'retro' Hornet)

I thought all Gremlins came with a tan interior. I had two and both of them had it in them. I couldn't figure out why you would have it in a red car.
Terry

Tom H <bigrigbear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Eddie -
Its a 78 but unfortunately not a Levi car. Did anyone
reply to the AMO magizine ad survey from Legendary
Interiors? They wanted feedback on which cars/models
were wanted. I suggested reproducing the Levis but
dont know how the copyright and licencing laws would
work on that.
Happy Labor Day
Tom

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel. __._,_.___