Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Perfect girly girl car or perfect if your a flaming homo

I kind of remember that in 1969 nor 1970 that AMC awarded a Pink Javalin or AMX to the Playboy Magazine Playmate of the Year.
Onree

On Aug 31, 2007, at 9:38 AM, Eddie Stakes wrote:

Maybe it was going down same Kenosha East line as the Amigo in background
when Kenosha Assembly Line Worker lost grip on the air gun. A few comments
here:
6. Keep in mind that AMC did however paint cars 'pink' also, but those were
for special dealer promotions
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX