[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Check out my first wheels up pic

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Check out my first wheels up pic

Davis, the launch looks fantastic. You make the gremlin croud proud..
The car looks like it launches pretty nice without the body flexing all
to hell. You did good ! ! ! ! Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis" <martin-davis@...>
wrote:

> I hope the link works
> http://photosbyjim.smugmug.com/gallery/3377160#188608129-L-LB
>  If not go to Dragway.com and click on photos then go to aug 26th
First
> pic is of me in the winners circle and then go to page 4 and check
out
> 2 awsome burn out shots and the wheels up launch. Check out the
wrinkle
> in dem hoosiers.
>  Davis

<*> Your email settings: