[BaadAssGremlins] space saver rim/tire 1978 Gremlin

[BaadAssGremlins] space saver rim/tire 1978 Gremlin

Could someone out there let me know which space saver spare tire was
offered with 1978 Gremlin. I have the original product book for 1978
and it shows a photo of the orange space saver tire as an option for
that year. I have been told by other Gremlin owners those were only
available with the earlier model '70s Gremlins. Is that true or is the
space saver ORANGE rim/tire I currently have in my '78 Gremmie correct?
This may be a dumb question, but I was thinking of selling it and
getting the black rimmed one if the orange one really is not stock for
that year. HELP from anyone out there would be apreciated...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)