RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: $12,500 Gremlin

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: $12,500 Gremlin

Gremlin X's came with the grille painted body color so I assume it has been replaced. But it is possible it was ordered with the base model grille.
 As for the axles i would reccommend calling moser and ask them directly. They will most likely ask you to send your axels in to be coppied.
 Davis

"Petriew, Kelly" <petriew@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
shucks.. now cuz i don't have them, mine is only worth $11,500

:(

lol

but now that i have all your attentions.. I want to order single piece axles (likely from moser).  I currently have the amc20 w/3.54 twin grip.  I haven't researched too far yet, but i'm guessing i order the kit for the CJ5 jeeps, right (their part# CJS).  Can anyone confirm this?

http://www.moserengineering.com/Pages/Axles/jeepaxle.html

Thanks in advance