[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin 3spd to 4spd conversion questions

[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin 3spd to 4spd conversion questions

Terry needs some coaching on changing his 304 3speed gremlin to a 4speed.
Anyone wishing to help him out please feel free to reply and copy your reply
to him also, thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
email reply currently 5-9 days
8-19 day reply times, just call!

Eddie I bought a 74 Gremlin V8 3 speed from a fellow in Dubery fl. He told
me he bought a 4-speed, bell housing ect  from you in the last year. Any
chance you remember him if so what year did the 4 speed come out of? Will I
need to change yoke and cut the drive shaft? WIll the transmision mount fit
the 3 speed cross member? ANy help please, also do you have a parts list of
other items you have? Terry Grow terrygrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: