[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 73 Rear brakes

Compare old parts with the new ones. The brakeshoe to brakeshoe
spanner is needed, but the parking brake is adjustable. Back it off
and make sure your star self adjuster is in all the way.
At your point, I would think your parts are suspect. Either wrong
shoes, or adjuster. If you have a caliper or micrometer, make sure the
parts are the same size as the old ones. It's so easy to get the wrong
parts these days. I ordered 2 rebuild kits for the front wheel cyls.
on my gremmie, the 2 kits were totally different. Not even the same
part #'s

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: