[BaadAssGremlins] Hey remember that elec. Gremlin?

[BaadAssGremlins] Hey remember that elec. Gremlin?

Well some heard it was bought by some guy in Florida and he made a hot rod out of it from the remains of the 70 electric gremlin and a junk 76 gremlin.I last saw this car in person at the Daytona AMC show back in 1998.Well its for sale on ebay now and still looks good save for the retarded 17 inch rims on it.
Bart

Automotive radiator repair