[BaadAssGremlins] picking up an old car (non amc but have a question)

[BaadAssGremlins] picking up an old car (non amc but have a question)

Hey guys, im finally paying for the 51 ford,

It will have to stay at my farm for awhile, so I wont have immediate access to it for now.

But to the questions. Its got the flathead v8 in it, Im pretty sure its not locked up, but its been sitting quite awhile, should I soak the cylinders in mmo or diesel or anything, since it will probally be a year before I get to it, I figure it will have time to break it loose lol. Also what should I take tool wise (to make sure its not locked up) and what not.

We will be using a tow bar to get it to my farm, next weekend because its not running, but it’s a resto job. Thanks guys, figured id get better luck here than any other place.

Automotive radiator repair

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.