Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin Respect formerly: $12,000 Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin Respect formerly: $12,000 Gremlin

In a message dated 8/2/2007 4:14:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
YEP!! My son installed a fuel cell! Anyway...didn't
Gremmies have some issues with the fuel filler also?? Joe

Nope, Not that I have ever heard about.
 Davis
The early Gremlins fuel neck would crimp and spew gasoline if rearended. While the problem wasn't as severe as the Pinto's, AMC fixed it early whereas Ford dicked around and after a few fiery deaths,finally fixed the problem.
Bart

Automotive radiator repair