Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Florida Gremlin

In a message dated 7/31/2007 11:59:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, randle_greg@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I was at Car Craft summer Nationals this past while and there was a
prostreet Gremlin for sale there. He was asking $ 12000 and I was
there looking at car for a few min. and he had plenty of offers. Some
were wanting a roller only, but car ran fine as I later saw it
cruising around. I do not know if car sold, but it was a fair looking
car in need of a redo. The AMC car in general is on a upswing for
price and the only down to that is parts go up in price and value to.

The Gremlin is in the photo section.
Did you ask what part of Fl. they were from? I have never seen  this car and know of most of the Hot Rodded Gremlins around Southern Florida.
Bart

Automotive radiator repair