Re: [BaadAssGremlins] $12,000 Gremlin

In a message dated 7/27/2007 1:04:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time, baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx writes:
Then mines now worth about 20 grand MUUHAHAHAHHAAAA
Bart

It is funny how many people see the Gremlin at shows and make the comment "You don't see these any more. Must be worth lots of money".  I think we are experiencing a trend where these things are becoming more valuable. They'll never become gold in our lifetime, but they are headed there.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"