Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Brad Jones House FIRE

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Brad Jones House FIRE

I heard from Brad about what happened on Sunday. It still hasnt sunk in yet.
I'm sure that most on this list know that Brad and I are good friends despite the 2000 mile distance between us. He is the 1st Horneteer. I am the 2nd and our friend Chad is the 3rd.
I have been trying to get Chad on the group but to no avail.
Our friendship goes back to when he lived here in Maine. I remember first seeing his Hornet at a cruise in with some of the models he had built on it. Little did I know what kind of friendship would follow. I dont know which was/is his bigger pride and joy, his Hornet or his '88 Caprice wagon fondly named "Big Blue"
I hope we can find the parts to eventually fix his Hornet, but it sounds to me like Big Blue got burnt pretty bad. So us car guys and gals know what vehicles mean to some people. Brad can go into more details into how many states it had been to and so on.
It is sad when stuff like this happens, and like in the past we need to stick together and help each other how ever we can. So may our thoughts and prayers be with Brad and his family. I know I'll be praying for them.                                                Luke
gremlin_corvette_guy <gremlin_corvette_guy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <KNSREP@...> wrote:
>Can we start a fund to get him some "get by" money until insurance
kicks in? I pledge $50.00 to start. Gary
> Many of you know Brad Jones from the group. He had a house fire
> Saturday night. It is pretty bad. Most likely a total loss. He lost
one
> cat, but the two boys that were home made it out ok. He is a good
> friend of mine and he and Jerry his wife will need all the prayer
> support they can get over the next months. Right now all they have
are
> the shirts on there backs. By the way his hornet was in the driveway
> right by the garage and the front end got toasted, even melted the
> battery. I do not know if he is able to get to a computer right away
so
> I thought I would give everyone the update. Thanks Mark in
> Minnesota.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. __._,_.___

Automotive radiator repair