Re: [BaadAssGremlins] DAVISSSSSS. You selling any more hoods?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] DAVISSSSSS. You selling any more hoods?

Sorry They only fit 70-76 Gremlin, 70-72 Hornet, Hornet hatch, and Hornet wagon.
 Davis

Jay Nogg <nogg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Any Pictures ?  Any for a '77 ?

thanks -

Re: DAVISSSSSS. You selling any more hoods?

Posted by: "Davis Martin" martin-davis@sbcglobal.net   gremamx7270

Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:14 pm (PST)

Joe,
Yup i am still selling hoods. The guy that makes them for me is out sick this week. Paul bought one from me and Bart is getting one as well.
I still have to make my Carbon Fiber hood as well.

Automotive radiator repair